Although nature is the main factor in our diets, technology also plays a key role.
The truth is that to realize an effective diet it’s not enough just to blend the cleanest proteins on earth with herbal remedy extracts. There are many other factors to consider.
In creating recipes that could better fulfill the needs of cats and dogs according to their nutrition and health needs, the Research and Development Center inevitably collided with a series of natural challenges in production: maintaining proper dosages, preserving freshness and effectiveness, ratio of the various elements, and understanding how the pet’s body makes use of the nutrients.
Natural elements are powerful, but delicate. They must be protected, so that the active principles of the plants are not diluted or lose effectiveness, with regards to both their antioxidant and immune-modulatory properties.
The technologies of SANYpet have been developed specifically to address this issue. They are the right hand of phytotheraphy, since they protect the natural elements and maximize their contribution to FORZA10 diets.
The kind of technology we are talking about isn’t a machine or chemical food manipulation. SANYpet pursues health through nutrition with unwavering health and purity values, so it was with a big heart that we developed our little heart-shaped tablets using our patented AFS technology, as well as our patented Microcapsules System.
AFS Patent (Active Fresh System)
During the kibble extrusion process, nutritional quality can suffer, especially those components which are sensitive to high temperature. The patented “Active Fresh System” technology (AFS) protects the effectiveness of the delicate natural principles because it doesn’t use heat: they are compressed into a special heart shape tablet at room temperature, which allows us to preserve the effectiveness. These tablets contain a specific formulation of natural plant and fruit extracts to support each diet, and are mixed with the kibbles in optimal proportion (7%).
Microencapsulation guarantees stability of the added natural principles (ginseng, pineapple, papaya and pomegranate) and ensures their gradual absorption in the intestinal tract (slow release) allowing an effective and durable action.
The technique consists of coating specific components with a protective barrier to stabilize the alterable substances such as vitamins, phytotherapics, pre-biotics or pro-biotics which would otherwise face degradation, alteration or oxidation. These tiny microcapsules bypass the gastric barrier and slowly release the natural elements within the digestive tract.
The use of microencapsulation is commonly used in vitamins or amino acids — methionine and choline in particular. However, SANYpet is the first company to use this technology to preserve the effectiveness of our phytotherapy components and protect them from heat damage normally incurred in the extrusion and drying phases.
- NUTRITION PRODUCT FOR DOG BREEDERS: Italian patent pending.
- PRODUCT FOR THE NUTRITION OF DOG FOR THE PROTECTION FROM LEISHMANIOSIS: Italian registered patent n. 1421632 and European patent pending.
- PRODUCT FOR THE NUTRITION OF DOGS EFFECTED BY INTESTINAL INFLAMMATORY DISEASES: Italian registered patent n. 1417481 and European registered patent n. EP2803276.
- CHEW ORNAMENTAL MODEL: European registered design n. 002040683-0001/2, Japanese registered design n. 1465012, US registered design n. D688,012, Brazilian registered design n. BR 302012004027-2.
- DEVICE FOR THE TEETH CLEANING OF ANIMALS: : Italian registered patent n. 1412827 and European patent pending.
- PROCEDURE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF DEVICES FOR TEETH CLEANING OF ANIMALS AND DEVICE OBTAINED BY THIS PROCESS: Italian patent pending
- EDIBLE COMPOSITION FOR CONTROL OF DISGLICEMIA WITHIN THE ANIMALS AND PRODUCTS FOR ANIMAL FEED CONTAINING SUCH COMPOSITION: Italian registered patent n. 1406043.
- ANIMALS NUTRITION PRODUCT: European registered patent n. EP2526781
- EXTRUSION PROCESS FOR PRODUCING CROCCHETTE FOOD FOR ANIMALS, CONTAINING DRUGS AND / OR ACTIVE IN GENERAL, AND PRODUCT OBTAINED: Italian registered patent n. 1371424.
- KIBBLE FOR ANIMALS AND METHOD FOR ITS PRODUCTION: Italian registered patent n. 1384699, European registered patent n. EP2185129, US patent pending, Japanese patent pending, Brazilian patent pending, Russian registered patent n. RU2469549.
- LEASH FOR DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Italian registered patent n. 1390037